RSL - Grounds Maintenance
Our grounds maintenance service provides a complete and reliable, pro-active approach to horticulture and landscape management.
RSL - Knotweed & Invasive Weed Control
A safe and effective treatment service is provided for Japanese Knotweed and other invasive weed species. With environmental surveys and report writing, treatment plans and warranties provided to ensure property insurance, sales and mortgages are approved.
Why we’re different...
- Providing the highest levels of reliable landscape management delivering what is promised and building a close working relationship with our clients.
- We provide a free of charge, no obligation site inspection and deliver a tailored recommendation report and quotation.
- A direct route of contact with the Managing Director via telephone and email.
- Qualified, experienced, fully insured and uniformed members of staff in attendance on every site visit. Our staff are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. They are able to address any aspects of your site or account.
- Clients benefit from online access to signed work reports, invoices and quotations.
- Company policies dictate that risk assessments, method statements, COSHH, health and safety, environmental policies and equipment maintenance reports are undertaken regularly and copies are available to clients.
Afton Chemical Ltd
On-going grounds maintenance since 2008. Including hedge cutting, grass cutting, border maintenance, litter collection, during weekly visits.
Large seasonal bedding border displays, containers and pots.
New building entrance and car park soft landscaping projects completed in 2014.
Interior office plants and Christmas trees.
Japanese Knotweed growing in Bracknell.
Treatment with herbicide and biosecurity introduced in 2013.
Reporting and treatment plans produced for client mortgage application.
Continued treatment and monitoring until eradication achieved.
Tree Management Report provided for client, including tagging all 200+ trees on site.
3 year tree maintenance program carried out for dead wood removal, thinning, crown lifts and dead tree removal.
Major fungal disease spotted in mature Copper Beech tree. Assessment and report for client, work carried out to safely fell tree.