Incorporated in 2006 with the principle aim of providing gardening and landscape management, delivered in a reliable , friendly and approachable manner. Our desire has always been to win an on-going grounds maintenance contract and retain it, growing and developing with it. The skills we have gained over the years have been through education and experimentation. Training is given in-house and on the job, with clear principles of hard work and customer focus.
We've gained a mixture of commercial and industrial clients, private estates and communal grounds surrounding blocks of apartments and housing. Roots shoots leaves LTD has grown steadily and organically, staying close to our core principles and adapting to create new ones along the way. The importance of building a strong relationship with our clients is paramount and the starting point of any new contract.
Equipping our staff with appropriate, well maintained, high quality machinery has always been a priority. Given the right tools, work can be carried out at a level to be proud of. Investment has been made in our staff to encourage and build their faith in the business and its processes, with clear appreciation of what is in the business's forward thinking plan.
A desire to manage the environment, whether it's cutting a hedge or a tree to allow another room to grow properly or the control and eradication of invasive species; an insight into the horticultural nature of the situation is making the difference. Attacking every situation with an eye on the environmental benefits that could be achieved is important to us.
Core Principles of Our Business
- Do what we say we will do.
- Work to, learn from, and evolve our processes, to make the most environmentally beneficial use of our horticultural techniques.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with our clients.
- Respond to every point of contact from any client, on any matter, with equal professionalism and service.
- To be polite, courteous and knowledgeable, are requisites of all our members of staff.
- Working efficiently to improve and sustain the biodiversity and value of the clients’ property.