RSL - Grounds Maintenance
Site visits include:
- Grass cutting
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf clearing
- Lawn Maintenance
- Border maintenance
- Transplanting techniques
- Strimming and brush cutting
- Fencing and planting
- Chemical weed and moss killing
- Quotations and recommendation reports provided free of charge
Seasonal Bedding Displays
- Summer and winter bedding plant displays designed, installed and maintained
- Large scale flower border displays
- Large bespoke planting containers designed, constructed and installed for your individual project
- Pots, hanging baskets and planters created and installed
- Flower colours themed to match clients company logos or preferences
- New shrub borders designed, created and installed
- Large scale planting projects for the construction industry
- Renovation of old landscaped areas
- Large trees and ornamental shrubs sourced and installed
- Specialist planting solutions for challenging hard landscaping situations
Roots Shoots Leaves Ltd provides professional expertise in delivering grounds maintenance, invasive weed control and tree surgery services to commercial and residential properties, construction and property management industries.
Our grounds maintenance service provides a complete, reliable, pro-active approach to horticulture and landscape management. We always work with the best interests of the site in mind, and to ensure that the people who live or work there, who see the landscape every day, are satisfied with the results. A garden is always evolving as the plants grow and it is our job to maximise your horticultural investment.
To be polite, trustworthy and knowledgeable, in addition to having the initiative and experience to act alone or in a team, are essential qualities for all our staff. Uniforms and full training by senior staff members to our exacting standards, is the standard we instil, to enable any staff member to deal with
any issues on site, as they appear.
During the companies’ working life (incorporated in 2006), we have learnt how important it is to adhere to an individual plant species characteristics and growth patterns, so we can always make the most of the existing environment. Having the vision to spot the reason a particular plant has been positioned where it has or how it would be better used elsewhere, is an essential quality our staff are taught.
All our employees are permanent members of our team, rather than sub contracted or temporary staff, and we employ a strict health and safety policy, with risk assessments and method statements, relevant training certificates and public/employers liability insurance provided.
Contact us today to see how we can improve the environment and value of your property.
Why we’re different...
- Providing the highest levels of reliable landscape management delivering what is promised and building a close working relationship with our clients.
- We provide a free of charge, no obligation site inspection and deliver a tailored recommendation report and quotation.
- A direct route of contact with the Managing Director via telephone and email.
- Qualified, experienced, fully insured and uniformed members of staff in attendance on every site visit. Our staff are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. They are able to address any aspects of your site or account.
- Clients benefit from online access to signed work reports, invoices and quotations.
- Company policies dictate that risk assessments, method statements, COSHH, health and safety, environmental policies and equipment maintenance reports are undertaken regularly and copies are available to clients.
Afton Chemical Ltd European Headquarters
Following the construction of the new building, large scale planting was required in car park and a complete redesign of the front entrance plant border. Designed, sourced and installed within construction time frames.
Ongoing grounds maintenance provided since 2007. Working alongside the directors of the residents committee to over 50 properties. With a mixture of striped lawns, park land, woodlands and courtyards, requiring differing skills and techniques.
Afton Chemical Ltd European Headquarters
Large scale summer and winter bedding plant displays designed, sourced, installed and maintained, at the front entrance to the business centre. Client requests for company logo colour co-ordination met by edging path to front door with blue.